Sunday, September 6, 2009

Verse 9 Two 4 Tea




If you have been keeping up with the news then you will already know the "Teabaggers" are out AGAIN crossing the country having tea-bagging party's from California to Washington D.C. Now dont get me wrong, I'm all for THEM people with their alternative lifestyles and such because we live in America the land of the free and if they feel like having these party's then I say more POWER to them.The only thing I dont understand is why this new craze only seems to be a WHITE persons thing. Why aren't the Latino's,Asians, and them African Americans join in on the festivities? I mean... I'm sure they are welcome to join the CLAN or group of local teabaggers. Maybe they just haven't seen the parties on the news just yet. I bet when these groups get more organized they will start getting matching outfits, uniforms or maybe even marching ROBES with nifty HATS and have parades. UmmmKayyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment