Friday, September 11, 2009

Verse 12 Dream 3 Times


True Story...One night not long ago, I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the loo and piss. Sorry... no good way of saying that. Anyways, after finishing I returned to my bedroom to jump back in bed since it was still dark outside. Upon arriving to my bed I saw myself still in the bed sleeping. First confused and astonished as to what was going on. I concluded I was dreaming and still asleep, and then proceeded to lay down back inside my body, just like in the movies and go back to sleep. What seemed like an instant I woke up and it was daylight.
That being weird enough, the next night the same dream occurred and ended exactly as the first.

The third night it happened again but with two little twists. The first was when I got up to go piss I knew this was a dream and what my scrip was suppose to be. The second deviation was a bit more disturbing. Upon yet again arriving back to my bed,Startled by what my eyes were seeing, I made a hastily full stop. There was a dark shadow in the shape of a man standing between me and my sleeping body. As if the shadow was speaking, but only in my head, I heard "Not this time, you cant go back"! I instantly woke up very disturbed. I slept on the couch the next few nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment